ONUG Fall Speaker Lineup Announced
IT for the Next Business Cycle
ONUG Fall 2016 – October 24th & 25th
The focus of the upcoming fall conference is on the future of IT. With this aspirational model, we’re asking IT executives what the rapidly moving IT industry will look like in the next business cycle, and have invited CTOs and CIOs from the largest enterprises to share their unique visions with the ONUG Community in high profile keynotes and sessions at ONUG Fall.
ONUG Fall will set the stage to illustrate a vision for IT as defined by IT business leaders from a wide range of industries to help us continue to drive the industry narrative around open IT frameworks, software-defined infrastructure, and more.
ONUG Fall Will Include
- – Keynotes & Panel Discussions from IT Business Leaders
- – ONUG Board Fireside Chats
- – Real World Case Studies & Deployments
- – Technology Showcase with Interoperability Demonstrations
- – ONUG Working Group & Open IT Framework Initiative Updates
- – NEW Proof of Concept Theater
ONUG Working Groups
More information about the ONUG Working Groups is available on the signup page.
NEW! ONUG Open IT Framework Industry Initiatives
Four ONUG Working Groups – Virtual Networks/Overlays, SD-WAN, Traffic Monitoring/Visibility, and Network State Collection, Correlation, and Analytics – have transitioned into new industry initiatives with the goal of developing open source code and standards based upon the previously identified use case requirements.
The four new initiatives are as follows and will host workshops at NYU in June, July, September, and October:
1. Open SD-WAN Exchange (OSE)
2. Open Interoperable Control Plane (OICP)
3. Open Traffic Management Format (OTMF)
4. Open Network State Format (ONSF)