ONUG Spring 2017 is a Wrap!
Our spring event welcomed IT business leaders from large enterprises, government representatives, academics, vendors, service providers – notably, cloud service providers – analysts, and members of the press. New and returning members of the community came together to share experiences in navigating the digital transformation and to collaborate in forging the path to the cloud. The major focus of ONUG Spring was on building hybrid cloud infrastructure, with discussions delving into the changing skill sets, culture, and roles necessitated by this new cloud era.
Miss any of ONUG Spring 2017 or just want more? Don’t miss the expert takeaways and newly published white papers and conference coverage below.
- Read Peter Burrows’ full recap of the conference – Plotting the Journey to the Cloud
- Keep up to date with ONUG Spring news coverage:
- NetworkWorld – If software eats everything, are network engineers on the menu?
- Enterprise Cloud News – Gap’s Tech Motto: ‘Change or Die’
- CIO – ONUG Gets Closer to Making SD-WANs Talk to Each Other
- Forbes – Docker and Kubernetes Fostering New Hybrid Cloud Options for Enterprise
- All ONUG Spring Coverage
- Download the new ONUG white papers:
Check back in the coming weeks for even more content including photos and videos from the event.
At ONUG Spring, IT professionals took center stage to share their hybrid cloud infrastructure plans that address retooling IT teams with a NEW instrumentation suite, security in a software/containerized world, software-defining the wide area, and the new IT culture, skills, and organization needed for its lifecycle management.
Become a Part of the Community
The ONUG Working Group Initiatives bring the ONUG Community together outside of our semiannual conferences to continue driving industry change.
Join the initiatives to become a larger part of the community, influencing the industry direction, amplifying the IT leader voice, and advocating for cloud-based software-defined open infrastructure solutions.