Transforming to Cloud-Based Applications with SD-WAN
- Eric Lester, Acadia Healthcare
- James Winebrenner, Viptela
Healthcare service providers face major hurdles with their network infrastructure to deliver innovative cloud-based patient services. 15+ years of status quo has created a rigid infrastructure that cannot support modern cloud-based in-clinic services.
Learn how a large behavioral health clinic organization is leading this change with Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN). The implementation of SD-WAN across all clinics has empowered this lean IT organization to:
- · Migrate to cloud-based healthcare applications
- · Ensure 100% network uptime of patient and administrative services
- · Transition to Hybrid WAN for Active/Active utilization and application based path selection
- · Achieve zero-touch IT capability while migrating the clinic footprint to the cloud
- · Rapidly enable services like guest WiFi, and cloud-based VoIP and medicinal dispensing
The future of clinical healthcare makes SD-WAN an essential building block.