ONUG Working Group Initiatives
The four ONUG Working Group Initiatives were formed as a result of the evolution of the ONUG Working Groups and are calling for engagement from the vendor and cloud/service provider communities to collaborate with ONUG IT business leaders and peers to contribute to the advancement of provided solutions to the use cases and requirements within the ONUG Working Group Initiatives.
The initiatives, outlined below, are based upon collective working group member requirements and are a realization of industry gaps missing solutions required for an open cloud-based software-defined infrastructure market to develop at scale.
Join the ONUG Working Group Initiatives
- – Open SD-WAN Exchange (OSE)
- – Monitoring & Analytics (M&A)
- – Software-Defined Security Services (S-DSS)
- – Open Hybrid Cloud (OHC)
- Open Software-Defined WAN Exchange: WebEx Meetings are Tuesdays at 1:30pm ET – 6/6, 6/27, 7/18, 8/29, 9/26
- Monitoring and Analytics: WebEx Meetings are Tuesdays at 12:00pm ET – 6/6, 6/27, 7/18, 8/29, 9/26
- Software-Defined Security Services: WebEx Meetings are Thursdays at 11:30am ET – 6/8, 6/22, 7/20, 8/3, 8/17, 8/31, 9/15, 9/28, 10/12
- Open Hybrid Cloud: WebEx Meetings Thursdays at 1pm ET – 6/8, 6/22, 7/20, 8/3, 8/17, 8/31, 9/15, 9/28, 10/12
Become a Member
Helpful Working Group Resources
ONUG Open IT Framework Industry Initiatives – The past working groups have transitioned into ONUG Working Group Initiatives aimed at bringing together vendors, cloud/service providers, standards organizations, open source communities, and entrepreneurs to take the working group requirements and develop corresponding standards and open source code, while also creating a governing body to oversee their development.